Table of Contents
The proper job description saves time, effort and since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical Partnerships and Alliances Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Partnerships and Alliances Manager, you will be responsible for adding value to a company by extending its accounts to company partners. And yet managing the relationship with those partners. In the same time, driving new business opportunities from the partnerships . You should focus on increasing long-term revenue as well as performance of the company.
Main Responsibilities of a Partnerships & Alliances Manager
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships.
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- You are highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus